To keep her secret safe Jamie socially exiles herself, earning the title of Rocklin High’s resident ice queen. But during a super-charged encounter with star quarterback Ryan Miller she literally kisses anonymity goodbye. Now the annoyingly irresistible Ryan will stop at nothing to melt the heart of the ice queen and find out what makes her so special.
Unfortunately, Ryan is not the only person on to her secret. Will Jamie learn to contain her unstable powers before being discovered by the media, or turned into a government lab rat?
More importantly, can she throw Ryan Miller off her trail before falling in love with him?
See Kelly. See Kelly Write. See Kelly give away a book a week in honor of November being National Being Jamie Baker Month! *insert that little skeptical smiley with the raised eyebrow here*
Okay, so November is NOT National Being Jamie Baker month. (That would be cool though.) But since, according to wikipedia, November is...
- Native American Heritage Month,
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month,
- COPD Awareness month,
- National Novel Writing Month,
- Alzheimer's Disease Awareness Month,
- American Diabetes Month,
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month,
- National Homeless Youth Awareness Month,
- Crohn's & Ulcerative Colitis Awareness Month,
- National Pomegranate Month in the United States,
- The month dedicated to the Holy Souls in Purgatory in the Roman Catholic Church,
- and my personal favorite, Movember! (an annual month-long event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November)
I figure there's still plenty of cause to give away free books.
I'm going to give away one autographed copy of my debut novel Being Jamie Baker a week during the fabulous month of November. All you have to do to win is stalk me on one of my internet hang-outs.
I will randomly pick one winner a week from one of the following places:
A follower of this blog.
A follower of my Twitter.
A fan on Goodreads.
A fan on Facebook.
Sign up for one of these for a chance to win. Sign up for all of them and you get four chances to win. See how that works? Fun huh? I'll announce the winners each Monday in November starting with the 8th and ending with the 29th. And I think that's basically it. Good luck!
Not yet heard of Being Jamie Baker? (No worries, you wouldn't be the only one--hence the giveaway.)
Check out the trailer and then preview the entire FIRST CHAPTER.
(Mad props to the creative team at Bluefields for this awesome book trailer. I still get giddy when I see it.)